The Bianco della Trefaldina returns this year among the products of the La Corona farm.
- Grape variety: 100% golden yellow muscat, dry vinified.
- View: It is crystalline and pale golden yellow in the glass.
- Nose: An explosion of flowers and white fruits on the nose are in keeping with the spring we are experiencing. Light still vegetal notes linked to the youth of this wine whet the desire to drink. Aromaticity reigns supreme, as Muscat is aromatic by nature.
- Taste: In tasting everything we found on the nose we find it in the mouth with the addition of a precise and sharp acidity contrasted with the roundness and softness inherent in yellow muscat. As per the manufacturer's philosophy, I use only steel. Absolutely to taste.
- Pairing: as an aperitif and seafood dishes.
- Service: to be served cold 6-8 ° C