For the September 2022 edition of Moscato The La Corona Agricultural Company offers its connoisseurs the opportunity to taste its products in various ways, to book the power click directly here and indicate your choice.
On Saturday 3, Sunday 4, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September, immersed in the vineyards of the "La Corona" farm in complete relaxation, it will be possible to taste the products:
- Boccale birra al mosto di Moscato di Scanzo (mosto di Moscato di Scanzo 15%)
- Degustazione vino da tavola “Bianco della Trefaldina” (uve Moscato Giallo Dorato 100%)
- Degustazione Bergamasca IGT Rosso “Rosso della Trefaldina” (uve Cabernet Sauvignon 50% Merlot 50%)
- Degustazione vino da tavola “Moscatello della Trefaldina” (uve Moscato di Scanzo 100%)
- Degustazione Moscato di Scanzo DOCG 2017 (uve passite Moscato di Scanzo 100%)
- Bicchierino Grappa di vinacce Moscato di Scanzo passito (vinacce passite Moscato di Scanzo 100%)
On Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September, Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd October, it will be possible to taste our products with typical combinations prepared for the occasion by the Guido Galli Institute in Bergamo.
For reservations send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to the specific dedicated shop online section or through the messages of our social networks https://www.facebook.com/pagaziendaLaCorona or https://www.instagram.com/azlacorona
The reservation will be considered valid only after receiving the confirmation.
Without prejudice to the current regulations, we are obliged to have a reservation at least 24 hours before the date and time chosen: given the limited places, in case of impossibility to carry out outdoor tastings, priority will be given based on the order purchase chronology of reservations and the purchaser will be given the choice to receive a full refund of the reservation or to make a new tasting schedule.